FABulites, Picture the Possibilities! It's time again to plan and orchestrate the Family's Summer Travel Trip complete with lasting memories and awesome experiences embedded in your brain to last a lifetime! Fun Right! Well today I'm giving you my top 5 Frugal Travel Tips and showing you how Walmart Family Mobile can help you achieve it! Ready? Let's Begin!
We've all heard the saying, Time is of the essence and Time waits for no one but when it comes to spending quality time with your family, what if anything does that really mean? It simply means when the opportunity presents itself, and you have things like Walmart Family Mobile on your side, you figure out how you can achieve the trip of your dreams! Do your best to never allow the opportunity to spend time with your family pass you by no matter how costly it might appear in the beginning. In the world of the Frugal Flirty N Fab, all things are negotiable and My Fab Five Tips for Family Travel will show you how and why! Let's Get Started!
1. Search for a Package Deal!- The biggest honor you can present yourself with when planning a family trip is to search for a package deal. The ideal would be finding one which covers air fare, hotel, and possibly transportation at a set price. If that's not possible try making sure at least airfare and transportation is included. You'll save big bucks in doing so! If you have to pay for your air fare separately then make sure to try to book travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays. Flights are cheaper on those days. It's also cheaper to search out public forms of transportation instead of having to rent.
2. Consider Traveling with a Group! The group rate will nearly always be provided at a cheaper rate and possibly have benefits come along with it that are not possible to nab while traveling solo. You might also want to consider traveling during off peak times and seasons for additional discounts.
3. Plan your Meals! The best thing you could possible do for yourself and your family if you're interested in saving some funds in try to stay in a Villa or something that provides a stove and a refrigerator. That way you can possible cook both breakfast and dinner and prepare sandwiches for lunch without having to worry about paying for expensive meals. If you select and apartment or home rental instead of an hotel you can definitely cut back on food costs. Food is always extra costly when traveling and just maybe you can use those funds toward a special family time activity.
4. Don't be afraid to clip a coupon! You'll never know what type of deals and saving could be right at your fingertips. Always make sure to look for family activity discounts. who knows when you'll get a 90% off coupon for sky diving! Talk about a memorable family trip right!
5. Travel With Reliable Communication! My number 5 tips is definitely one of my favorites and its make sure you travel with an affordable, reliable phone and phone plan such as Walmart's Family Mobile Plan! This particular plan if perfect for both having at home and for traveling. Walmart Family Mobile can be purchased at any participating Walmart and it takes just minutes to visit your nearest Walmart, locate the Family Mobile section, and get connected. For our upcoming family trip we'll be traveling with the Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro which comes complete with 4G LTE Data and Unlimited Talk and text! You can't beat that right! And if you're into taking pictures and capturing those special memories as much as I am then you'll definitely enjoy the 5MP Camera that comes with it! No matter how you look at it, Walmart Family Mobile is a must!
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/frw8 or your local Walmart for current pricing.