If there's one thing the Frugal Flirty N Fab knows about it's Bargain shopping! I don't know when it started or how it came about but I pride myself on being a self proclaimed bargain shopping fashionista! If there's a deal to be found, I'll find it. The best thing about having this gift is that I luv sharing it with others. With these tips anyone can go from retail connoisseur to bargain diva for sure in no time . Lets get into my Top 10 Tips to Bargain Shopping.
- Shop during the Weekdays. On the weekends it's harder to search through racks due to the amount of people crowding the stores, and if you know anything about shopping you'd know that by the time the weekends roll around the best deals have already been purchased.
- If you have certain spots that you frequent, do yourselves a favor and find out what days of the week the new inventory comes in. I know for most Ross stores they put out new merchandise every Tuesday. Tuesdays are also senior discount day so keep your eyes opened and don't be afraid to wrestle if you have too!
- Its one thing to shop clearance items but if you're really looking to get the most bang for your buck shop when you can get an additional discount taken off the clearance prices. I hit up my local 2b Stores last week when they were having take an additional 75% off the already marked down clearance prices and purchased 3 pairs of jeans for an amazing 25 bucks! Jeans never go out of style!
- Shop when you have the time to really look through the clearance racks and can devote your time to finding the best deal possible. You're probably not going to make the best purchasing decision when you're in a rush, or have a headache or a crying toddler in tow.
- Hit up end of season sales. Winter may be over but guess what, it'll be returning in a couple months so go ahead and purchase those discounted sweaters.
- Shop alone, I've never really shopped with someone who shared my exact taste and there's nothing worst than finding something you really like that your shopping boo hates. Just because it might not work for them doesn't mean it won't work for you. Besides who wants to deal with shopping regrets.....
- Shop early, timing is everything and makes all the difference between finding the bargain of a lifetime and just getting the leftovers no one else wants
- Before you even head out or hit up your favorite online shops, look for coupons. I can't even put into words how rewarding it feels to whip out a couple for additional saving on top of your already discounted purchase price. This makes me smile because my son just asked me on Saturday, Mom is there anything you don't have a coupon for....Nope!
- Sign up for all the email clubs you can find. Most stores offer additional discounts to their subscribers that might not be offered to the general public. If they spam you or you find that you can't use what their offering you can always unsubscribe.
- Don't be afraid to travel the road less taken. There's always a hidden gem in the rough where you least expect to find it.. True story, There was this little boutique that I always by passed by because I was never really attracted to any of the items in the window. One day they put a going out of business sale offering everything at 80% off. I went in for the first time and walked out with a $25 authentic Versace dress. I'm not even going to lie, I wore that dress until the seams came off and from that point on I knew, no stores were off limits!
That's it for my Top 10 Tips to Bargain Shopping. I hope you find this information useful the next time you find yourself in search of a bargain!