This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and alli® weight loss aid. All opinions are mine alone. #alliInmylife #Before #CollectiveBias
For a majority of my adult life losing weight has been an issue for me. Add in being a mom of three, wife, full time employee, food loving business and brand builder, and things get that much more difficult! Seven years ago I gave in to my heart’s desires and started what you've come to know as the Frugal Flirty N Fab! This decision changed my life in more ways than one, bringing both my love for food and fashion to the forefront! For most, this combination simply cannot exist and it hasn't been an easy journey, but with trial and error, and the help of alli® weight loss aid, I've managed to maintain my weight. I now have the ability to try out a new restaurant during the day while being a fashion runway staple during the night and I can't wait to share with you my Top Tips on being a Foodie Loving Fashionista with alli® weight loss aid by my side!
For as long as I could remember I was always the athletic one and the one with the body most would kill for. What happens when that's no longer the case, how do you deal? Are you still expected to rock that same girlish figure of your twenties long into your late thirties, early forties and beyond? I'm not sure if there's a correct answer to my question but what I can tell you is it's something I struggle with daily. Since the birth of my third child things have gotten progressively worst. It seems like I have been trying to lose the same old 10 lbs for the past 2 years now but today I'd like to share with you what I like to call one of my weight loss tools. You ready?
Tips on Maintaining and Obtaining your Weight Loss Goals!
- Water is your BFF! I know sometimes the thought of drinking water all day, everyday can be very overwhelming but the health benefits are simply amazing. Get in the habit of having at least 8 eight oz. glasses of water daily and watch the lbs. begin to melt away. I'm not saying you can't enjoy the occasional glass of wine but if its your overall goal to lose weight then water needs to be your friend along with alli® weight loss aid!
- Never buy clothes more than 2 sizes larger than what you are wearing now! Part of losing the battle of the bulge is increasing the size of your clothing without first combating the problem causing the weight gain. This tip has proven to be tried and true for me. Once I notice that I have increased at least 2 sizes then I know immediately it’s time to make a change. Because this is kind of my current situation this is why I have now made alli® weight loss aid part of my plan.
- Use alli® weight loss aid in conjunction with long term behavioral changes, such as eating right and exercising. By making the necessary changes to your daily lives and taking alli® weight loss aid, the only FDA-approved over the counter weight loss aid, you can boost your weight loss efforts* and make your goals that much more achievable! It works by blocking 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed by your body. Because of its fat blocking properties, it can help you eat within a certain range of fat giving overweight women an edge to achieving a healthier version of themselves now and for always. alli® weight loss aid can be taken by overweight adults (BMI > 25) who are 18 years or older and should be used along with a reduced-calorie and low fat diet. alli® weight loss aid cannot be taken by those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. One capsule per meal that includes no more that 15 grams of fat per meal, up to 3 times a day. Be sure to use with a well-balanced, reduced calorie, low fat diet and activity program. Take a multivitamin at bedtime when taking alli® weight loss aid, drink plenty of water throughout the day and make sure to download your alli® Brand Startup Guide for more details.
*alli® (orlistat 60 mg capsules) is for weight loss in overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions. Most people lose 5-10 pounds in 6 month period.
4. Make sure to include a healthy lifestyle as part of your everyday activities. I have long been a runner and because of this I am most comfortable hitting the pavement for a run at least 3-4 times a week. The key to being success at maintaining an active lifestyle is to make sure you participate in activities that both you enjoy and that are beneficial. It's also a good idea to try to get the family involved as well. Activities such as bike riding, family walks, skating, dancing are perfect and can be easily added into your routine. There are also smaller steps that can be taken eventually adding to your overall calories loss and increase of energy such as taking the stairs at work and walking instead of riding when you can. Consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
5. Don't be afraid to listen to your body. Although the body knows what it can handle and what's needed, don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone to achieve said goals. Don't get complacent with the 30 minute runs or eating a salad every days for months because the body gets used to it and will begin to reject said efforts if not increased. One method that's worked for me is that every week I attempt to increase the distance I run by at least 1 lap or an additional 2 minutes of working out. You'll be amazed at exactly what the body can handle. Just don't be afraid to test it out! You got this.
6.While alli® weight loss aid blocks a portion of fat from being absorbed in the body, you still need to make sure you are eating a healthy diet consisting of lean meats, veggies, lots of greens, and fiber. Give yourself the best possible chance of being successful when it comes to healthy eating by planning your meals in advance, having healthy snacks on hand when needed, and making sure you are aware of calorie and fat content when eating out. If for some reason you fall off track, get right back on, and start right where you left out. It's important that this new healthier way of eating becomes part of your everyday lifestyle.
7. Know that you are enough no matter what size you are and rejoice in it. At 5'3 157 lbs by society's standards I am 11 lbs. overweight. Although no where near perfect I adore my body today as much as yesterday but that doesn't mean I won’t continue doing what is necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle and figuring out what works and doesn't work for me. It's like you've heard a time or two before. One size does not fit all and never will, but I just hope you'll stay tuned, better yet join me on this journey. I can't wait to update you shortly on my current results! Do I have what it takes with the help of alli® weight loss aid,to finally beat the battle of the bulge? Stay tuned to find out!
Let's use this as my before shot. This picture was taken just a week ago and I think it'll be the perfect example because this jumpsuit was so tight on me when I wore it that I was totally uncomfortable. Kinda felt like the pants could rip at any minute. Can't wait to see how I rock this look when I join you again. Will it be too large? Will it still be super snug? Or will the fit be picture perfect? Guess we'll have to wait and see. Wish me Luck, Excited!
alli® weight loss aid can be purchased at your nearest Walmart, Target, Walgreens and Rite Aid and more. Most people lose 5-10 pounds in 6 month period.. For additional information please visit myalli.com Click this link to join the email list and receive a $10 Coupon !
*alli® (orlistat 60 mg capsules) is for weight loss in overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.